With the start of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season try out this easy to make treat! Chocolate Sorbet a great frozen and is made with only three ingredients you’ll more than likely already have on hand.
This is a nice light dessert that’s extremely easy to make especially after a large Christmas or New Years Dinner.
I love the sheer convenience of this too. It’s a simple recipe and tasty recipe with a nice balance of flavors. It has a natural sweetness without being over bearing.
1 Lilly chocolate chips
2 cups boiling water
3/4 cup swerve sweetener
How to make Chocolate Sorbet
- Add chips and sweetener into blender.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Pour into container and freeze.
- This is a very rich recipe. 2-4 oz is plenty.
- Pretty please don’t change the recipe.
Keto Chocolate Sorbet
- Add chips and sweetener into blender
- Pour in boiling water
- Pour into container and freeze
- This is a very rich recipe. 2-4 oz is plenty
- Please don't change the recipe!!