Zucchini fries are a great way to eat more vegetables and keep your children happy. If you’re following the keto diet, these zucchini fries will be a staple in your kitchen. These air fryer zucchini fries are easy to make and taste amazing! You can’t go wrong with this recipe when you want an easy dinner option that is healthy for both kids and adults alike.
Healthy Fries for Every Occasion
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner- these Keto Air Fryer Zucchini Fries are delicious any time of the day! This recipe is quick and simple; it only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish! The best part? It’s low carb, high fat (keto), gluten-free, grain-free, ketogenic diet-friendly. If you’re looking for a keto snack that is both tasty and satisfying, these fries are perfect!
Share with others
Zucchini fries make a great keto snack to share with your friends and family. They are the perfect appetizer or side dish for any gathering. Everyone will love their crunchy texture and decadent flavor whether they are keto or not! If you’re looking for something different to bring to your next potluck, these fries are a must-try!
Zucchini Health Benefits
Zucchini is a great vegetable to include in your keto diet. It is low in carbs and calories, but high in fiber and nutrients. Zucchini is a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals such as magnesium and potassium. Adding zucchini to your keto diet can help you meet your daily nutritional needs.
Make These Zucchini Fries
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine keto bbq sauce with melted coconut oil and stir together until well mixed. Put your fries in a bowl, pour keto bbq sauce on top of them and toss until they are all evenly coated. Put them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. You can serve them with your favorite dipping sauce or just eat them plain. We like to eat ours with some BBQ sauce.
Keto Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
- Air Fryer
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley fresh, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 zucchinis cut into 3" sticks
- Set Air Fryer to 380 degrees
- Using a large bowl, mix coconut flour, parsley, parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic & basilSet aside
- Pour almond flour in a small bowl
- Beat eggs well in a separate bowl
- Dip zucchini sticks first into almond flour, then beat eggs and end off with dipping into coconut flour spice mixture
- Place coated zucchini fries one by one into air fryer as they are ready and completely coated
- Cook in air fryer for 20 minutes
- Serve with some sour cream on the side.