Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
The most peanut buttery, chocolatey dessert is here! Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie is a classic no-bake pie that is perfect for sharing. Made with a homemade chocolate cookie crust, a creamy peanut butter filling, and a hard chocolate shell on top, this dessert is sure to impress!
- 1 package gluten-free chocolate wafer cookies, blitzed into crumbs
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp oat milk, or milk of choice
- 1 8-oz. container whipped topping
- Prepared chocolate ice cream shell, for topping
- Chopped salted peanuts, for topping
- Quartered peanut butter cups, for topping (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place your cookies into the blender and blend until you have a fine crumb.
Pour the melted butter into the blender while it is running to incorporate it into the crumbs evenly.
Dump out into a pie plate and shape with your hands so that you have an even crust.
Bake for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven until set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
To make the filling, whip the peanut butter using a hand mixer. Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix until well incorporated.
Fold the whipped topping into the peanut butter filling using a spatula to avoid deflating the air. Fold until no white streaks remain.
Pour the filling into the cooled pie crust. Smooth the top. Drizzle some chocolate shell topping decoratively over the top. Add the peanuts to garnish. Top with optional peanut butter cups and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.