Spinach, Red Pepper, and Artichoke Dip
A creamy, savory, and cheesy dip is a perfect appetizer for the holidays! This Spinach, Red Pepper, and Artichoke Dip is perfectly festive for the holiday season with tones of red and green. Plus, it is delicious enough to feed all of your family and friends!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, small dice
- 12 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 package frozen spinach, well drained
- 1 jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, plus more for topping (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- red and green tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
To begin, add the olive oil and diced red peppers to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook for 5 minutes until the peppers are soft. Remove from the heat and set aside.
In a bowl, add the softened cream cheese, peppers, spinach, artichokes, garlic, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, salt, and pepper.
Mix well to combine the ingredients. Pour the mixture into a large baking dish or two smaller baking dishes.
Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until the top is bubbly and golden in spots.
Serve on a big platter with holiday chips and spoons for serving.
Here is the one I personally use.