Cookie Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour super fine
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup grass fed butter 2 sticks
- 3/4 cup swerve sweetener or xylitol
- 3/4 cup lakanto sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs large
- 2 cups chocolate chips keto, Lilly's
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Cream together butter, swerve, and Lakanto golden.
Add eggs and vanilla extract, salt, baking soda
Add coconut flour
Add almond flour 1/4 of a cup at a time and mix.
Form 18 cookies
Place in oven on greased cookie sheet
Bake for only 8-10 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack
Please note, especially in the summer, considering refrigerate the dough for a 2 hours or freeze it for 45 minutes.
This mixer is so powerful and built so well your grandchildren will use it.
Serving: 1cookieCalories: 269kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 4gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 324mgPotassium: 13mgFiber: 2gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 477IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg